HF LADDER CLUBLOG GETTING STARTED GUIDE
A slot is a unique contact with a DXCC entity in any mode on the HF and 6m bands. A list of DXCCs can be found on the ARRL website http://www.arrl.org/country-lists-prefixes
The winner of the ladder is the person with most DXCC slots as determined by Clublog. To enter you must first join Clublog.
Register your details with Clublog at www.clublog.org
- Click ‘settings’ and then go to the ‘clubs’ tab
- Select SRS – Stockport Radio Society and click ‘join club’
- Your membership will show as pending until approved by the Administrator
After you complete the ‘join club‘ step, as Administrator I will automatically receive an email that allows the SRS DXCC ladder manager to approve your membership.
Once approved, your SRS Club Membership status will change to ‘approved’.
For your log to appear in the SRS DXCC League, for each Callsign you have registered you need to enable ‘Show in leagues?‘ under ‘Settings‘ then ‘Callsigns‘
At this point you are now ready to upload your log…..
UPLOADING LOGS and LOG UPDATES
You need to use a Software Logger such as ‘Logger32’ that can export a copy of your log as an ‘.ADI’ format file.
After making a copy of your log as an .ADI file :
- Login to Clublog.
- Click ‘Upload‘
- Choose the Callsign to which the log applies
- Select Upload mode ** Be careful here! Only use Clear log if you want to Delete all log data. Always use Merge Log when adding to or correcting an existing log. **
- Select the Filename of your log .ADI file
- Confirm the upload,
- You will receive an email from Clublog confirming the upload with any errors listed.
- If you do have errors, fix them and then repeat the Upload
VIEWING THE DXCC LEAGUE FROM THE SRS WEBSITE
- From the SRS Homepage select ‘Activities’ then ‘HF Ladder’
- On that page you will see information about the competition and a link to the HF & 6 DXCC ladder that shows the league table.
- Alternatively you can access the data in Clublog as described below.
VIEWING THE SRS ‘HF & 6’ DXCC LEAGUE in Clublog
- Login to Clublog.
- Select ‘DXCC Leagues‘ from the left hand menuCheck the following options
- No Mode Filter
- Rank by Slots
- All bands selected
- Current Entries
- Current year e.g. 2018
- Select ‘SRS – STOCKPORT RADIO SOCIETY’ from the ‘Filter by club/continent’
- Click Generate DXCC League
Here’s a direct link to STOCKPORT RADIO SOCIETY DXCC ladder – https://clublog.org/league.php?club=99
** Note it can take 24hrs for your log updates to appear in the Clublog league table. **
** Also, you do not need to upload all of your log each time, you can just upload the entries since the last upload and/or upload corrections to existing entries.
If you are using Logger32 you can select a partial log between selected dates when exporting to an .ADI file.
That’s all there is to it! – I’ll look out for your membership request else if anything is not clear please drop me an email.
73 and Good Dxing,
SRS HF Ladder Manager
March 2018: Added information to access the SRS League
Feb 2020: Removed references to discontinued 2m & 70cm Ladder