Blue Sapphire and Diamond Gold Award
Two new awards are for member that have gained the Double Sapphire Silver/Gold Award that want to go further to promote on air communication between members by radio. A new society operating achievement award, to be introduced on the 1 January 2018.
The Blue Sapphire and Diamond Award itself is in the form of a skillfully crafted certificate and is available in two classes.
- Contacts allowed from 00.01 UTC 1 January 2018
- Award open to all members of the Society that have completed the Double Sapphire Silver/Gold Award, those whose subscription covers the year that the QSO (contact) was made.
- Contacting a member scores 1 point.
Contacting a SRS club calls DO NOT COUNT. YOU MUST EXCHANGE REPORTS
The two classes of the award for contacts are as follows:
- Blue Sapphire – 15 members ( Silver/Gold 50 +15 =65 points) please NOTE any member contacted in the Double Sapphire Silver/Gold total 50 points DO NOT COUNT for this award you cannot re-work a member. CONTACTS can be any mode, any band, only current call being used
- Diamond Gold – rule as above a further 10 members (Silver/Gold 50 + Blue +15 + 10 =75 points).
Submit a log extract showing, Date, Band, Call sign and report for all points claimed to Nigel Stanley 2E0CKA-: E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
CLAIM FORM – SRS 11-18 BLUE & DIAMOND GOLD CLAIM FORM
Rules – for downloading – SRS 11-18 AWARD RULES. BLUE & DIAMOND