The Full Licence Tutorial Programme at Stockport Radio Society has a different structure than the Foundation and Intermediate Courses that we offer. Students study for their Full Licence at home. Regular tutorials are provided over the duration of the programme. This enables Students to access support, obtain guidance and agree study targets. Tutorial meetings also provide an opportunity to meet other Students on the Programme. Full Licence Tutorials take place at Walthew House on the following dates2.
|Date||Primer / Tutorial||Addtional information|
|Saturday 25 April 2020||Primer 1||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 27 June 2020||Primer 2||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 15 August 2020||Primer 3 - If required||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 5 September 2020||Tutorial 1||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 19 September 2020||Tutorial 2||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 3 October 2020||Tutorial 3||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 17 October 2020||Tutorial 4||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 7 November 20202||Tutorial 5||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 21 November 2020||Tutorial 6||1pm to 5pm
|Saturday 5 December 2020||Examination - JB for Candidate Reception and main room for examination||1pm to 5pm
- The Full Licence Tutorial Programme normally consists of 8 meetings.
- The cost of the examination is included in the £95 Programme fee. A minimum of 6 students are required.
- All Applications are handled in date order.
- If you are interested in enrolling for a course at Stockport Radio Society, please get your name on the waiting list early!
- To enrol or request further information please contact us at – email@example.com
- For further information about the RSGB Advanced course go to – http://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/for-students/advanced
- All enquiries are answered within a reasonable timescle
- Enquiries can be answered by deputation if necessary
- Forward planning of future courses
- Improvements to the provision of Courses information on our website